Well, I’ve been playing TinyTower, a free iOS game in which players build up a tower from just a Lobby and a basic elevator to 145 fully stocked floors. The game is very addicted, so much so that I have to start looking for cheats to stop myself from playing.
Here is my favorite method, which is very simple and works in most games. I called it, Time Machine. Basically, you just change the clock of your device, so that you don’t have to wait for a few hours as requested by the game.
I will show you step by step, however please note that I’m not responsible for any side effects you may have on your device by following the methods here.
If you are new to the game, please follow the built-in tutorial from game and play without cheats until you feel the need to do so.
- First you just build new floor, re-stock items for your shops. You will see like the screenshot below. You’ll have to wait 13H 29M to complete a floor and 6H 37 M to restock items in cyber cafe.
- Press Home button, Go to Settings and put your device into Airplane mode.
- Then go to General –> Date & Time
- If you have selected Set Automatically switch in ON position, move it to OFF. Then Choose Set Date & Time
- From current date, move it to next day.
- Then Go back to TinyTower. Bingo! (You’ll be greeted with your new shop has been completed message).
This is not the end of the story. You’ll need to know how to put back your clock to normal time. One important thing to take note here is you’ll have to make sure there is no new floor or re-stocking in progress, otherwise you game will lose track of time.
- Go back to Date & Time setting Settings –> General –> Date & Time –> Set Date & Time (if you just recall Settings icon from iOS multitask bar, it should bring you straight where you’ve left off)
Then move back the date to original date.
That’s it! Quite straightforward, isn’t it?
Source : TinyTower Wiki